Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hot-Dry Fast Noodle, Best Gift from My Best Friend

I absolutely love hot-dry noodle (热干面). I have tried to make it myself (here), but it's really hard to find the right noodle. My best friend since high-school learned that I miss it so much. She bought two big bags of the fast noodle version and sent them to me by mail. Thank you so much, my dear sweet sweet Sanny <3

Two big packages! 
There are 8 pieces per bag. In each one, there are noodles, vegetable pack, 3 sauce packs
soy sauce, spicy pack and the most important one: sesamin sauce. 

Open the package, the noodle looks like the same as the regular fast noodle, but they did taste differently.  The cooking is simple and easy. 
1. add noodle and vegetable pack in a bowl; 
2. add boiled water and cover

 3. Wait 6 minutes and drain water
4. Add the remaining 3 kinds of sauces. 
5. Mix well and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment