Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lock&Lock Cookplus Ceramic Set and more

The second patch of secret gift from Lock&Lock is a set of cookplus ceramic frying pan and sauce pan. I am really excited and can't help to use them immediately when I opened the box. I have bought a green ceramic set during the happy hour sale, as well as the cookplus vitamin set. I am so happy with the new addition to my collection of Lock&Lock cookplus pans.

Luxury gifts from Lock&Lock
 Lock&Lock pans I am using right now in my kitchen

 ************** Breakfast **************

1. Pancake


2. Glutinous Rice Ball Soup



3. Fried Eggs


4. Oats with milk


 ************** Dinner **************

5. Noodle soup with salted pork rib and radish



6. Egg soup with tomato and mushroom

7. Fried flat beans with noodle
a. Put the noodles in salty water
 b. wait until boil or cook until soft, then drain the noodle
 c. slice two cloves of garlic, cut the flat beans into pieces 
 d. put the beans into the boiled water and cook for 1 minute
 e. drain
 f. add 1Tsp oil into the frying pan, add garlic
 g. add green beans, fry 2 minutes, then add salt and pepper, soy sauce (optional)
 h. ready!

8. Egg pancake with crab meat

9 Chicken with broccoli

10 Fried rice with egg

No comments:

Post a Comment